My book on Learning Malware Analysis released

Monnappa K A

Jul 5, 2018, 1:42:50 AM7/5/18
to nfor...@googlegroups.com
Happy to announce the release of my book on malware analysis titled "Learning Malware Analysis". It covers the concepts, tools, and techniques to perform static, dynamic, code and memory analysis. It is now available on Amazon, link below. Hope you will like the book. Have a nice day.

Thanks,
Monnappa
@monnappa22

N41K

Jul 5, 2018, 3:21:38 AM7/5/18
to NFORCEIT
Hi Mona,

Firstly Congratulations for releasing such a great content.

I've personally gone through all the content.. It sounds amazing..

Awesome Dude.

Cheers,
Naik

Esha

Jul 6, 2018, 12:45:31 AM7/6/18
to nfor...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Monappa on the book release! Will definitely check it out.

Regards,
Esha

Monnappa K A

Jul 6, 2018, 12:45:31 AM7/6/18
to nfor...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Monnappa

Monnappa K A

Jul 8, 2018, 10:49:52 PM7/8/18
to nfor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Esha, Hope you will like it. Have a nice day

Ravi Kapale

Jul 8, 2018, 10:49:52 PM7/8/18
to nfor...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Monappa on the book release! It's great thing to express your knowledge... I Will definitely check it out.
Regards,
Ravi Kapale