Update on Holiday Drive: Timeline, tasks, etc.

kate

Nov 25, 2007, 11:25:14 AM11/25/07
to NFN Holiday Drive

Hey Holiday Drive Volunteers,

Here's an update on the status of the Holiday Drive and where we need
volunteers to help.

Timeline:

- Holiday Donations will be collected from Monday, 11/26- Sunday,
12/16 (Horizons needs the donations by Mon., 12/17)
- Donation tins to local businesses: Monday, 11/26 dropped-off at
stores (Anne Marie and Kate)
- Mon. 11/26 - Volunteers choose businesses they'd like to monitor: On
Monday, I will post to this group w/ the list of businesses where we
have donations tins and volunteers please choose 3-5 stores you can
monitor and collect the $ donations.
- Shopping Day: There are a few options we can shop Sunday, 11/16 or
Monday, 12/17.

Where we'll be collecting $ and toys: We will be collecting mostly $
from stores and will have tins in 15-20 stores. We will be collecting
toys, etc. from only one location, Mike's Fitness, so we will have a
wish list as well as a large donation box.

Any questions or suggestions?

PS- Elizabeth I will put you down for Zestos and Petal and Leaf and if
you see other businesses on the list that you can monitor please let
me know.

Cheers,

Kate Allen
(617) 501-1903

kate

Nov 26, 2007, 9:24:11 PM11/26/07
to NFN Holiday Drive
Hi All!

All donation boxes will be in the various stores by tomorrow, Tuesday,
11/27. I will email out the final list tomorrow and if you could
email or post which stores you'd like to monitor please advise. You
won't have to start checking the stores until the end of the week/
weekend.

Best,
Kate
(617) 501-1903