donation locations

Anne Marie Belrose

Nov 28, 2007, 8:55:01 PM11/28/07
to nfn-holi...@googlegroups.com
As of today, I have dropped of donation boxes at the following locations.  I have one box left and will try petal and leaf in the morning, per kate's recommendation.  (I was going to try the manager of dunkin' donuts for the 4th time tomorrow morning, but will only use that as a plan b, if petal and leaf declines.)  I may have one additional box, since Boomerangs agreed to do a box, but when i went there today to pick up the cash, they had lost it.  the manager will call me if (when???) she finds it.

Centre Street Liquors
387 Centre Street

Sweet Finnish
761 Centre Street

JP House of Pizza
775 Centre Street

Blanchard's Liquors (2 boxes - one at each checkout)
741 Centre Street

Zesto's Pizza
460 Centre Street

Fat Ram's Pumpkin Tatoo