Re: {NFN Holiday Drive} Update on Holiday Drive: Timeline, tasks, etc.

1 view

Elizabeth Perry

Nov 26, 2007, 10:14:32 AM11/26/07
to nfn-holi...@googlegroups.com
Kate,
I just want to make sure I am clear on my duties.  I will be responsible for picking up cash donations once a week from my assigned stores (as per my previous email, I have no space for toy storage).   Once I have the cash, how will the accounting be handled?   Should I hold on to it until the shopping day, bring to you or deposit it in an NFN account?

Also, it looks like you and Ann Marie have the drop offs covered for tonight.   However, if you need any help I'll be around so please don't hestitate to call me at 617-699-9336.

Thanks!
EP