Re: {NFN Holiday Drive} Re: Suggestions for charities?

Elizabeth Perry

Nov 21, 2007, 8:54:04 AM11/21/07
to nfn-holi...@googlegroups.com
Kate,
I didn't realize how far along you guys already were in the process!   I don't want to throw a wrench into your existing plans, I was just trying to get the ball rolling.   I know Horizons is a great organization and I have no problem focusing our efforts in that direction :)

I would be happy to drop off collection boxes at a few stores on Monday 11/26 (I am close to Zestos, Petal &Leaf, etc. and I think they were involved last year...of course, I could to other spots).  I would be willing to pick up items on a regular basis but only if there is a central place for storage.   I live in a small space and have a couple of inquisitive pets (one of whom eats plastic bags).   Unfortunately, I just don't have the space to store the donations.   I'm also up for shopping and other duties as they arise.  Just let me know where you need the most help.

I'm looking forward to participating!

-Elizabeth