heron's head followup

Ken McGary

Nov 12, 2014, 2:39:01 AM11/12/14
to Scott Loarie, Amber Hasselbring, Dan Rademacher, Alison Young, Rebecca Johnson, Brastow, Peter (ENV), N4N Bioblitz
Hi all,

Thanks for a really great time last Saturday!  Looks like we're sneaking up on 700 observations and 150 species by 35 observers.

I've looked through them a bit and besides lots of cool stuff per usual looks like a few at least semi-exotic finds (first sighting in SF County of a Japanese snail?!).  I always love hearing these stories, so if you can send your highlights for the day (and pictures or link thereto!), interesting finds, other thoughts about the event itself, I volunteer to mash them into a draft blog post on google doc that we can edit further, and then Dan or I can upload the final version. Or if someone else wants to get the googledoc started and pass the link around so others can add to it, that's fine by me. Unless someone else has already started this?

Ken