Offer: free computers

Steve

Dec 28, 2007, 6:41:53 PM12/28/07
to nf.classifieds
I have bunch of older computer systems here to give away to give away
to those who can't afford one. I am in the process of fixing them up.
They are low end systems but are suitable for web surfing, checking
email, chatting on MSN, typing up homework, etc. They are original
Pentiums running Windows 98.

If anyone needs a computer for these basic uses, one of these should
be fine. Monitors, keyboards and mice are scarce in amongst the piles
of stuff, so if you already have one of these items please let me know
so I can save it for the next person.

Those interested please email me. Thank you