libfreefare compiling problem

Asraful Islam

Jan 31, 2014, 10:28:31 AM1/31/14
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I installed and run libnfc 1.7.0 but libfreefare is not working when I excute autoreconf -vis command. It shows me error . Is there any dependency between libnfc and libfreefare projec while running.

Regards,

Asraful

Philippe Teuwen

Jan 31, 2014, 3:29:31 PM1/31/14
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Can you be more specific?
Show us how you installed libnfc
Show us which libfreefare you tried to compile
Show us the error message

Phil

Asraful Islam

Jan 31, 2014, 4:01:00 PM1/31/14
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phil,

Thanks for reply. I download code from git clone https://code.google.com/p/libfreefare/.
Then I run autoreconf -vis this command in my raspberry machine. Currently I don't have the screenshot but it was showing missing something related to libtool .

Could you please le me clear following query

 Could I run libfreefare independently without libnfc?

Regards,

Asraful

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "nfc-tools developers group" group.

Best Regards,

-Md. Asraful Islam

Jiapeng Li

Jan 31, 2014, 8:16:59 PM1/31/14
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com

libfreefare depends on libnfc, so please install libnfc first. Also more info will be helpful.

Philippe Teuwen

Jan 31, 2014, 8:53:34 PM1/31/14
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com

Git latest commit of libfreefare requires git latest commit of libnfc.
Better to take libfreefare latest release with libnfc latest release for
a more stable situation.

Regards
Phil

On 01/31/2014 10:01 PM, Asraful Islam wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Thanks for reply. I download code from git clone
> https://code.google.com/p/libfreefare/
> <http://code.google.com/p/libfreefare/>.
> <mailto:nfc-tools-devel%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
>
> --
>

> --
> Best Regards,
>
> -Md. Asraful Islam

Asraful Islam

Feb 3, 2014, 4:41:28 AM2/3/14
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I already installed libnfc 1.7.0 and could connect to NFC532 device. I downloaded latest code from git using
git clone https://code.google.com/p/libfreefare/.   When I run autoreconf -vis I have error that is in attachment.
could you please tell me what is the problem here?

Inline image 1

Regards,

Asraful

libfreefare.png

Philippe Teuwen

Feb 3, 2014, 8:45:49 AM2/3/14
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com
If you use libnfc 1.7.0, better to use libfreefare 0.4.0
https://code.google.com/p/libfreefare/downloads/list

because latest commits of libfreefare will be bogus if used with libnfc
1.7.0

On 02/03/2014 10:41 AM, Asraful Islam wrote:
> hi,
>
> I already installed libnfc 1.7.0 and could connect to NFC532 device. I
> downloaded latest code from git using
> git clone https://code.google.com/p/libfreefare/
> <http://code.google.com/p/libfreefare/>. When I run autoreconf -vis
> I have error that is in attachment.
> could you please tell me what is the problem here?
>
> > <mailto:nfc-tools-devel%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:nfc-tools-devel%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>>.
> > > For more options, visit
> https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> >
> > --
> <mailto:nfc-tools-devel%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > <mailto:nfc-tools-devel%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:nfc-tools-devel%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>>.

Ludovic Rousseau

Feb 3, 2014, 9:48:20 AM2/3/14
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com

2014-02-03 Asraful Islam <mdasraf...@gmail.com>

hi,

I already installed libnfc 1.7.0 and could connect to NFC532 device. I downloaded latest code from git using
git clone https://code.google.com/p/libfreefare/.   When I run autoreconf -vis I have error that is in attachment.
could you please tell me what is the problem here?

Install libtool.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau

Asraful Islam

Feb 4, 2014, 3:47:56 AM2/4/14
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I could install in my computer. Is there any tutorial that I can follow for using libnfc and libfreefare library.

Thanks all.

Regards,

Asraful