libndef repository migration

Romuald Conty

Dec 17, 2013, 7:46:42 AM12/17/13
to nfc-too...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

After long time without activities, libndef¹ have been updated!

Jiapeng Li, Philippe and me did some improvements to this Qt library that handle NDEF messages.

We switch from SVN repository at GoogleCode to Git repository at GitHub, easing contributions and Jiapeng bring some patches and fixes some issues.

I think we will release a new version of this library when the last issue² listed at GoogleCode will be fixed.
Finally, GoogleCode's project page will stay without issues nor source and I already encourage all users to switch totally to GitHub (source and issues services).

[1] https://github.com/nfc-tools/libndef
[2] https://code.google.com/p/libndef/issues/detail?id=11