Job opportunity at FSC

Martin Harvey

Jan 25, 2016, 2:02:25 PM1/25/16
to nfbr-...@googlegroups.com
See message below from Sue Townsend, and please forward the link on to anyone who might be interested in applying.

The post is to develop an exciting HLF project to take the successful approaches that FSC has applied in Shropshire to encourage more people to get involved with biological recording at an-depth level, and spread them more widely in the West Midlands and the south-east (Surrey, London, Buckinghamshire).

Martin