DEFRA FUND Project 4 Now Inviting Applications

David Slade

Jan 30, 2013, 5:21:32 AM1/30/13
to nfbr-...@googlegroups.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Thompson, Andrew M (NE)" <andrew.m...@naturalengland.org.uk>
Sent: Monday, 28 January 2013, 16:02
Subject: DEFRA FUND Project 4 Now Inviting Applications

Dear All
Please note that the an invitation to apply for funding for Project 4 of the Defra Fund has been posted on the NE website. Please can you alert your membership of the opportunity. Suggested text for inclusion on your website/communications is supplied below. Further notification will be provided via the January edition of  NBN enews on Wednesday (30/01/13).
If you have any queries please let me know.
Andrew
DEFRA FUND PROJECT 4 NOW INVITING APPLICATIONS
An invitation to apply for funding  under Project 4 of the Defra Fund for Biodiversity Recording in the Voluntary sector has been posted on the Natural England website. This contains details of what is covered, how to apply and how bids will be evaluated. The closing date for all bids is midnight on 18th February 2013.  For any additional queries please contact  andrew.m...@naturalengland.org.uk
Andrew M Thompson
Biodiversity Recording Fund
Evidence Advice & Standards
Natural England
Hercules House, London
Tel: 07799071881
We are here to secure a healthy natural environment for people to enjoy, where wildlife is protected and England’s traditional landscapes are safeguarded for future generations.
In an effort to reduce Natural England's carbon footprint, I will, wherever possible, avoid travelling to meetings and attendvia audio, video or web conferencing.
This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. If
you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose, store
or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform the sender.
Nothing in the email amounts to a legal commitment on our part unless
confirmed by a signed communication. Whilst this email and associated
attachments will have been checked for known viruses whilst within the
Natural England systems, we can accept no responsibility once it has left
our systems. Communications on Natural England systems may be monitored
and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for
other lawful purposes.