`Expose Yourself to Newfoundland' posters

D. Barron

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

* * * POSTERS * * *
Newfoundland Speedbump
Expose Yourself to Newfoundland
In Cod We TrustED

I produce and distribute these posters. But after 16 years on the Rock, I
have recently moved to the Halifax area which means that the posters are
no longer getting the `exposure' they deserve.

If you have been unable to find a copy of any one of these posters, just
e-mail me for information on the nearest retailer. (If you were selling
these posters and have run out, please drop me a note also).

Yours,
David N. Barron
Northern Maritime Research (formerly - Terra Nova Trivia)

PS - I also have `Expose Yourself to Nova Scotia' (shot at Peggy's Cove).

brian.g...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2013, 10:06:19 AM7/24/13

brian.g...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2013, 10:08:38 AM7/24/13
Hi my name is Brian and I would like to order a copy of the poster "exposé yourself to Nova Scotia". Can I have your contact information so I can order it?

Thank you

wha...@charter.net

Jan 29, 2014, 4:29:04 PM1/29/14
are the expose to newfoundland still available?

eugen...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2015, 3:52:50 PM12/10/15
Hi can i order an expose yourself to newfoundland poster? I had one from 20 years ago but time hasnt been kind.

Thank you

lauras...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2015, 8:48:49 PM12/29/15
Hi there,

Is it still possible to order a Nova Scotia poster?

james.aa...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2016, 1:07:01 PM3/1/16
Do you still have these available? Let me know.

nphi...@hotmail.com

Mar 9, 2017, 5:32:40 AM3/9/17
Hi I Am looking to get to expose yourself to Newfoundland posters please email me with the details nphi...@hotmail.com

bgre...@gmail.com

May 28, 2018, 11:33:28 PM5/28/18
Are you still producing these fine posters? If so I would love to get a few Newfoundland ones.

Thanks

sharle...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2018, 6:29:29 PM11/9/18
I'm looking to buy 2 posters. I'm in fredericton new brunswick. Email me at sha...@hotmail.com any info so I can order these for my newfie family!! Thanks

1gr...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2019, 10:59:38 PM8/15/19
On Saturday, June 27, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, D. Barron wrote:
> * * * POSTERS * * *
> Newfoundland Speedbump
> Expose Yourself to Newfoundland
> In Cod We TrustED
>
> I produce and distribute these posters. But after 16 years on the Rock, I
> have recently moved to the Halifax area which means that the posters are
> no longer getting the `exposure' they deserve.
>
> If you have been unable to find a copy of any one of these posters, just
> e-mail me for information on the nearest retailer. (If you were selling
> these posters and have run out, please drop me a note also).
>
> Yours,
> David N. Barron
> Northern Maritime Research (formerly - Terra Nova Trivia)
>
> PS - I also have `Expose Yourself to Nova Scotia' (shot at Peggy's Cove).

Are you still selling the Newfoundland speedbump posters?
Message has been deleted

daniel.g...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2019, 1:15:36 AM10/16/19
Hello,

Please email me at Daniel.G...@gmail.com

I am looking for the image.

Best regards

leighama...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2019, 10:43:11 AM12/11/19
Hi, I don’t know if this is still active but I’m looking to see if you have any expose yourself to Nova Scotia posters left. Thanks!

bgre...@gmail.com

May 31, 2020, 2:17:07 PM5/31/20
Are these still selling these posters. Would love to snag a couple.

Jared Benson

Mar 19, 2022, 11:09:51 AM3/19/22
Hi David,

I'm in dire need for the Expose Yourself to Newfoundland poster! I'm in the US and my father has regretted not getting this poster for over 20 years since we visited. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Jared