This is the Worse Thing i have ever seen,it's a sin .

Darren LeBlanc

Mar 6, 2004, 2:44:46 AM3/6/04
I am horrified by this and can't EVEN BELIEVE someone would do
this. This is the most disturbing thing I have seen in my life. I hope he
burns in hell for this.

A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have
to try to shut it down again! A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells
kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't
kittens that were put
in to little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and
then locked up for the rest of their lives. The cats are fed through a straw
and have a small tube for their feaces. The skeleton of the cat will take on
the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the
opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs.
These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesi a and New Zealand.
If you think you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at
the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles. This
petition needs 500 names, so please put your one name on it!!!
Copy the text into a new email (do not forward it)and put your
name on the bottom, then send it to everyone you know. If you notice that
there are 500 names on the list, please send it to: anac...@hotmail.com

1 Lise-Lotte Nilsson 2 Ana Checa Mexico, .F. 3 Manolo ! Aller
Mexico D.F. &nb sp; 4 Alberto Huerta Mexico D.F. 5 Manuel Gutirrez Mexico DF
6 Marco Zapata Madrid 1 7 Teresa Morato Mexico D.F.. 8 Ximena Goyenechea
Mexico D.F. 9 Marissa
Lara Mexico D.F.. ; 10 Marina Arencibia Venezuela 11 Ana Maria
Carvajal Venezuela 12 Edgard D'Angelo Venezuela 13 Claudia Marquez Venezuela
14 Derek Ludovic Venezuela 15 Rodolfo, Placencia Venezuela 16 Marbell a
Caceres
Venezuela 17 Maria Cristina Caceres Venezuela 18 Anna C. Castro
Venezuela 19 Victoria Sanchez,Venezuela 20 Maria Editha Valdeavellano, Chile
21 Patria Valdeavellano, Chile 22 Reinaldo Lop ez,Venezuela 23 Paula
Aedo,Chile 24
Constanza Carrasco, Chile. 25 Cecilia oton,Chile 26 Carlo
Eduardo Briones
Bolbaran ,Chile 27 Ximena Alejandra Briones Bolbaran,Chile 28
Pamela Andrea Roa
Alarco n, Chile 29 Gabriela Beatriz Christiny Guajardo, Chile 30
Magdalena
Amenabar Iniguez Chile 31 Indra Soledad Kleinhempel
Valladares,Chile 32 Monica
Marisol Moreno Muga,Chile 33 Pilar Rebolledo, Chile &n bsp; 34
Andrea
Villagra,Chile 35 Claudia Jerez, Chile 36 Erna Zagal ,Chile 37
Jacqueline
Mateluna,Chile 38 Beatriz Crovetto, Chile 39 Carinne Santana,
Chile 40 Ang,lica
Bendana, Chile &nb sp; 41 Isabel Olivares,Chile 42 MaxAguilera,
Chile 43 Mara
Jos, Molina, Chile 44 Alejandra Fuentealba,Chile 45 Tamara
Huanquel, Chile. 46
Paulina Garc,s,Chile &nb sp; 47 Lieve Claes, Bonheiden, Belgium
48 Birgit Neeb,
Belgium 49 Sergio Antoine, Chile 50 Maria Jose Espinoza, Chile
51 Alejandra
Bauerle, Chile 52 Siena Chan,Chile ; 53 Doris Rubio,Chile 54
Heidi
Acevedo,Chile 56 Maria Elena Vergara, 57 Sandra Soto 58
Elizabeth Molina 59
Paula Rios 60 Rodrigo Gajardo & nbsp; 61 Andrea Solari 62 Paula
Baranda 63
Guillermina de la Jara 64 Monserrat Gajardo 65 Paola Croma 66
Erika Leiva &nb
sp; 67 Luis Bravo 68 Siena Cruz, Chile 69 Marcela Serey, Chile
70 Ismael Serey,
Chile 71 Luisa Torres Chile 72 Luis Gcmez, Chile 73 Loreto
Valenzuela, Chile 74
Lorena Tapia,Chile 76 Fernando A. Vivanco, Wisconsin,USA 77
Gisela Lecn,Chile
78 Andrea Lecn, Chile 79 Lorena Calleja, Chile. 80 Rossana
Cerecera,Chile. &n
bsp; 81 HUGO VERA,CHILE 82 Elena Mena,Puerto Rico 83 Vangie
Vall,s Puerto Rico
84 Ana Maria Alvarez Cartana-Puerto Rico 85 KARINNA
RODROGUEZ,MONTEVIDEO -
URUGUAY 86 Antonio Viera Vecchio,Montevideo, URUGUAY 87 Carlos
Vigliola,Montevideo,URUGUAY 88 Jorge Savecki, Montevideo,
URUGUAY 89 Bianca
Koch,Sao Paulo, BRASIL 90 Evandro Cordova da Silva, Sao Paulo,
Brasil 91
Rodrigo Bertolani, Sao Paulo,Brasil 92 Ricardo Leonardi
Fernandes,Sao Paulo,
Brasil &n bsp; 93 Daniella Costa Neri- Sao Paulo - Brasil 94
Patricia R.
Futema - Sao Paulo -Brasil 95 Adelina Loureno de Oliveira -Sao
Paulo Brasil 96
Susanne Chr. G.Saltnes,Norway 97 Oyvind Moldestad, Norway 98
Marte Finseraas,N
orway 99 Ingrid Moldest! ad, Norway 100 Michelle Paltiel Brekke,
Norway 101
Linn Therese Jorgensen, Norway 102 Nina E. M. Norway 103 Irene
E, Norway 104
Stine Malvik, Norway & nbsp; 105 Ingunn Oftedal, Norway 106 Jan
Ivar Vik,
Norway 107 Maria Hestholm, Norway 108 Oddbjorn Hillersoy, Norway
109 Inger
Marie Fjellvang, Norway 110 Hilde Birgitte Loknes, Norway &n
bsp; 111 Siw
Utsigt, Norway 112 Mia Rischmann,Norway 113 Susan Bakke, Norway
114 Charlotte
Kongshavn Ronning, Norway 115 Kristine Ertnes Brokke, Norway 116
Vegard Forland
Venli, Norway &nbs p; 117 Heidi Westgaard Setre, Norway 118
Marthe Sibbern,
Norway 119 Nina Mino Thorud, Norway 120 Sara Kijewski, Norway
121 Qefsere
Ferizi, Norway 122 Gentiana gasaj,norway ; 123 agot norway 124
Marianne
Sorboen ,Norway 125 Elisabeth Ranum,Norway 126 Rannveig
Aa.Gundersen, Norway
127 Elisabet 128 Katherine Maryland,USA 129 Kateri na
Maryland,USA 130 Katie
Maryland, USA 131 Sarah Maryland USA 132 Emily Maryland, USA 133
Beth Maryland,
USA 134 Tiffany Caldas Maryland, USA 135 Ali M. Maryland, USA
&nbs p; 136
Michelle , MD 137 Beth, MD 138 Julia, Md 139 Rachel, Md140
Marina, Md 140.
Marina Md 141. Galina md 142. Joy singapore 143. jas singapore
144. ally,
singapore 145. Gwen, Singapore 146. Dominique,S'pore 147.
Vivian, Singapore
148.Lee Kai Sze, Singapore ; 149.Wong Yexiang,Singapore
150.Zhang WeiSheng,
Singapore 151. Stephanie, Singapore 152. Neu Boon Ling,
Singapore 153. Sandy,
singapore 154. PeiHoon, Singapore & nbsp; 155. Hannah, Singapore
156. SMO,
Singapore 157. Robyn, Singapore 158. Tan An Wen, Singapore 159.
Keith ,
Singapore 160. Viboda, Singapore 161. Darryl,Singapore &nb sp;
162. Huo Yicong,
Singapore 163. Yee Tse Shiuan, Singapore 164. Iris Sin,
Singapore 165. Chen
Xinyi, Singapore 166. Kelly, Singapore 167. Kristie, Singapore
&n bsp; 168.
Amanda, Singapore 169. Vanessa, Singapore 170. Athena (Rae),
Singapore 180.
ChEryL Wong, Singapore 181.Ng Yin Ling, Singapore 182. W.T Ong,
S'pore ; 183.
JaCqUeLiNe HiA, Singapore 184. Loh Yong Yao, Singapore 185.
Nicole Tan,
Singapore 186. Tricia, Singapore 187. Nerissa, Singapore 188.
Marjorie,
Singapore 189. Margaret, Sin gapore 190. Joanne, Singapore 191.
Rachel,
Singapore 192. Quek, Singapore 193. Vanessa, Singapore 194.
Madeline, Singapore
195. Ang Siong Aik, Singapore &nbs p; 196. Audrey Ang, Singapore
197. Frances
Yap Hui Wen, Singapore 198. Jarrel Tan , Singapore 199.Michelle,
Singapore 200.
Hanny, Singapore 201.Ivana,Singapore ; 200.Christabel,Singapore
203. WL,
Singapore 204. YY, Singapore 205.Brenda,Singapore
206.Melissa,Spore
207.Michelle,spore 208.Sophia,spore ; 209.Michael,spore
210.Peewee,spore 211.
Amber, UK 212. Atti L., United States 213. Carolyn M. Puerto
Rico 214. Monica
d. puerto rico &nb sp; 215. Katherine M. Puerto Rico 216. vicky
thompson, uk
217.Emma K., Wales, UK 218. Ally T.,Wales UK 219. Bryony Orr, UK
220.melanie
Herdsman, UK 221.Rosanna Vahidi, UK 222.lora hw,uk 223.helena
hw,uk 224.guy
hw,uk 225.alex hw,uk 226.emma purcell,uk 227.Dan Dixon ,uk 228.
zoe dixon, uk
229. gill dixon, uk 230. simon dixon, uk 231 stuart seamark, uk
232 jo
lafferty, uk 233 Sammi Egan uk 234 Sabrina Dennett-lane, U.K ;
235 Abi Smith UK
236: Abby W. UK 237: Alice, UK 234: Rachael Flewitt UK 235:
Carrie Shaw UK 236:
Carly Neave UK 237: Vicki Payne uk 238: Jason T UK 239: Rhiannon
D UK 240:
Jordan M UK! 241: Marielle E UK! 242: Dorota K UK 243. Katie S
UK 244. Tom j uk
255. Jo Hosker, Nottingham, UK 256. Lucy Stirland, Nottingham,
UK 257. Nick
Lane, Nottm, UK 258. Amy Ward, mansfield, UK 259. loki notts uk
&nbs p; 260.
Ben Rathe, Mansfield, UK 261. Frances Bartle, Mansfield, UK 262.
Damir Derd,
Mansfield, UK 263. Lydia Burland, Mansfield, UK 264. Tanya
Knight, Mansfield,
UK
265. John lane, Church Warsop UK ; 266. Kim Clipson, Notts UK
267. Jeni
Maxwell, Notts UK 268. Christopher Baumber, Notts UK 269. Alice
J, Uk
270.Sara,uk 271. Stephanie Dubant,uk 272. Mark Whistler, Surrey
UK 273. Paddy
Gough 274. Madeline Godson, uk 275, Rio Yukawa uk 276. Michelle
Cheung, uk 277.
Leon Cheung, uk 278. Jacqueline Cheung, uk ; 279.Jacqueline
Smith, uk 280.
Sarah Barbet, UK 281. Melody Ruiz, UK 282.Jess Capon UK 283.
Rosie Jones UK
284. Anna Perkins UK 285. Alex Dick inson UK 286. Isabelle
Hatton UK 287.
Eleanor Page UK 288. Sophie Kluczynski UK 289.Lara k UK 290.
Vicky Godwin UK
291. Jack Hudson UK &nbs p; 292. Lucy Sawyer UK 293.ç Sarah
Capponi uk
294.Hallie A. UK 295. Dita L UK 296. Tim L UK 297. Beccy Pert UK
298. Jenna
Farminer & nbsp; 299. Emma Harding UK 300. Alan Davies UK 301.
Corinne Simpson
UK 302. Matt Cooper 303. Joe Denman, Los Angeles, USA 304.
Stephanie Shields,
USA &nb sp; 305. Torie Solomon, Los Angeles, USA 306. Nicholas
Solomon, Los
Angeles, USA 307. Geiv Geranmayeh, Beverly Hills, USA 308. Molly
Pross, Santa
Monica CA. USA 309. Matt Creed, New York, USA 310. Matt Ford,
New York, USA
311. Roland Kutner, New York, USA 312. Emily Wiedemann, New
York, USA 313. Don
Stahl, New York, US 314. Nani Sarrouf, New York, USA 315. Casey
Brown,
Hollywood, USA 316. Eliza Starbuck, NYC, USA &n bsp; 317.Tina
Carrigan,
Yardley, PA 318. Jill Carrigan, Los Angeles, CA 319. Tom
Carrigan, Florida 320.
Susan Heidi, Land O' Lakes, FL 321. Amy Carrigan, Brooklyn, NY
322. Jon Pepe,
Philadelphia, PA ; 323. Carolynne M, Phila PA 324. Michael
Laughlin, San Diego,
CA 325. Melissa Taylor, Oakland, CA
326. Justin Rodriguez, San Diego, CA 327. Brooke cole , San
diego, CA
328. Jenna Bogorad, coronado CA &nb sp; 329. Michael Delgado,
San Diego CA 330.
Bethany Harding, Richmond VA

331.XRobbieXANIMALFUCKINGLIBERATIONIWILLKILLYOUFORTORTURINGANIMALS...SERIOUS
lY
RaglandX, Richmond Va 332. Andy Vegan, Greensboro, NC 333.
deniseXedge, Louisvi
lle, KY 334. Jeff Franson, Salt Lake City, UT 335. Donny Miller,
Salt Lake
City, UT 336. Scotty Shewan, Saint Lambert, QC 337. Jennifer
Babos, Toronto, On
338. tom boucher 339. Alysa Layne , Anaheim, CA 340. frannie
sroka, los
angeles, CA 341. Taylor Dennis, Park City, UT 342.Stephanye,Dana
Point CA 343.
Joseph Arcaya, Philippines 344. sharinA rEdZuan ShAhMann,
Malaysia.. die u
fuCKERS! 345. James King New York City, USA 346. Lauren Smith,
Ontario, Canada
347. Alex Bingley, London, Ontario 348. Melanie Archambault,
Ottawa, Ontario
349. Rob Goodman, North Bay, Ontario 350. Alli Miller, North
Bay, ON &n bsp;
351. Stephanie Baker , On 352. Selin Ozkan, On 353. Laura
Weinheimer, ON 354.
Amber Malo, ON 355. Jennifer Dodd, On 366. Jennifer Willert,
Ontario Canada
367. Kurtis Wakem, Ontario Canada 368. Carolyn Baker On Canada
369. Amy Murphy,
Ontario Canada 370. Tara Ostapovitch, LaSalle ON. 371. Samantha
Maxwell LaSalle
ON. 372. Lesley Schaffhauser, Ontario Canada &nbs p; 373.
Jennifer Bowering,
Ontario Canada 374. Kevin W. Lusby, Kansas City, MO 375. Shauna
Bisschop,
Ontario, Canada 376. Maddison James, Ontario, Canada 377. Phil
James, Ontario,
Canada 378. Shawn McBride, Ontario, Canada ; 379. Biranne
Bisschop, Ontario,
Canada 380. Jeremy Chan, Ontario, Canada 381. Katie Hill,
Ontario, Canada
382. Gabrielle Chambers, ontario canada 383. Tanya Stewart
London Ontario
Canada 384. Shannon Mulcahy, London Ontario, Canada 385. Jamie
Hammond, ONT,
Canada 386. Jodi Hammond, ONT, Canada (wish I knew where this
dude lived) 387.
Amy Frook, France 388. Genevieve Dooley, France 389. Allessandra
Paolino, Italy
390. Lisa McTag gart 391. Adele Speers BRAMPTON, Ontario CANADA
392. Jeffrey
Speers 393. Pauline Babich, Brampton 394. Allan Paradise 395.
Jodi Maia,
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 396. Leo Maia, Mississauga,
Ontario, Canada 397.
Angie Rice, Gravenhurst Ontario,Canada 398. Malinda Spooner,
Collingwood
Ontario, Canada 399 Bonnie Elliott, Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
400. Cori
Porter, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 401. Deva Neely, Scarborough,
Ontario, Canada
402. Anne Prosser, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
403. Angela
Wilson, Jolicure, Nb. Canada 404. Nathan Wry, Fredericton,
New-Brunswick,
Canada. 405. Megan Sears, Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada 406.
Meghan
Braxatoris, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. 407. Charlaine Derry
,
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. 408. Amanda, Barnes,
Peterborough, Ontario,
Canada 409. Dan Gauthier, Oshawa<Ontario, Canada 410. Lisa
Brydon, St.
Catharines<Ontario 411. Aimee Hockenhull, banff,Alberta Canada
412. Tara Higginbottom, Toronto, Ont. Canada 413. Lisa Weber,
Banff, AB, Canada
414. Nancy Nylund, Banff,AB, Canada 415.Teagen Mcburney, Banff,
AB, Canada,

416. Julien Labonte, Banff, AB, Canada 417. Amanda Rausch,
Edmonton, AB, Canada 418. Marie-Eve Ross, Banff AB Canada 419. Adriana
Makarian, whistler ,b.c, 419. Karie Jackson, Ottawa On. Canada 420. Barbara
Geddes, Sydney,NS Canada 421. Shauna Kendall, Sydney, NS Canada 422. Cheryl
Pretty, Alberta 423. Janet Bishop, Kingston Ontario, 424. Colleen
MacFarlane, Sydney, NS. Canada. 425. Juanita MacKinnon, sydney, ns,
Canada.426. Michelle Rose-Macdonald, Sydney, NS, Canada. 427 melanie rose,
sydney, NS, canada. 428. maureen rose, sydney,NS,canada.429. Tammy
Charlong,nl, canada. Darren Leblanc,nl,canada .

Darren LeBlanc

Mar 6, 2004, 2:46:06 AM3/6/04

"Darren LeBlanc" <d.lebla...@roadrunner.nf.net> wrote in message
> Charlong,nl, canada. 430.Darren Leblanc,nl,canada .

TGP

Mar 6, 2004, 2:46:57 AM3/6/04
YOu sure thats even true? I think the site is supposed to be some sort of
sick joke. I doubt this is legal...and if it was real i'm sure the SPCA
would have acted on it since the site is up and running and all

---

Cookie H. Monster

Mar 6, 2004, 2:52:07 AM3/6/04

PoolShark

Mar 6, 2004, 3:04:10 AM3/6/04
awww why did you do that for lol i was having a good laugh at them for
believing it was true :/

"Cookie H. Monster" <d...@duh.duh> wrote in message

> http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

Darren LeBlanc

Mar 6, 2004, 3:57:31 AM3/6/04
well it was sent to me and the thought of it makes me sick . i think it is
very disgusting that somethin like that would be posted on the net. just to
see those kittens in the jars it breaks my heart. i think it should be
stopped and taken off the net. i have a kitten and i can't even amagine
how someone could do that to a little kitten. they must have no heart.
"TGP" <I'l...@mail.you> wrote in message

Pat Janes

Mar 6, 2004, 4:18:00 AM3/6/04
In article <c2bvh8$a97$1...@nntp-stjh-01-01.rogers.nf.net>,
"Darren LeBlanc" <d.lebla...@roadrunner.nf.net> wrote:

> I am horrified by this and can't EVEN BELIEVE someone would do
> this. This is the most disturbing thing I have seen in my life.
> I hope he burns in hell for this.

The bonsai kitten website is designed to upset humourless people.
Evidently it has succeeded.

Darren LeBlanc

Mar 6, 2004, 4:28:58 AM3/6/04
yes it is and so do i cause it is not right.

"Pat Janes" <n...@bloody.likely> wrote in message

oldtrout

Mar 6, 2004, 7:56:40 AM3/6/04
On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:48:00 -0330, Pat Janes <n...@bloody.likely>
wrote:

Sorry I fail to see anything "humorous" in it.

It is the work of a very sick person.

Well then "maybe" to some as there are some people think it is
humourous to tie 2 cats together by the tails and throw them over a
clothes line, or to soak a cat in gas and set it on fire.

ot

cloud dreamer

Mar 6, 2004, 8:44:57 AM3/6/04
Oh boy...don't tell him about the 'cat scan' website...hahaha

..

PoolShark

Mar 6, 2004, 11:33:10 AM3/6/04
too bad goatse got shut down

"cloud dreamer" <inv...@invalid.com> wrote in message

Wallace J.McLean

Mar 6, 2004, 12:06:24 PM3/6/04

Worse than what?

Christopher

Mar 6, 2004, 12:26:33 PM3/6/04

"Darren LeBlanc"

> yes it is and so do i cause it is not right.

It's also not REAL.

Chris