David Dalton Is A Weirdo Who Lives Off Newfoundland Taxpayers A Research Assistant At Memorial University. He Is Bipolar And Believes In Casting Spells To Cure Covid And ESP And Telepaths And Communicating With Plants.

Greg Carr

Feb 15, 2021, 3:43:55 AM2/15/21
https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-dalton-77359065/ I hope this isn't you because I am going to contact your employer with copies of your inane drivel or maybe this is another Jeff Hickling thing. Haven't seen that lying, fag on the Internet in a while I contacted his employer and union and the RCMP.

Geophysics? Doesn't your mumbo jumbo potpourii of nonsense allow you to find oil and other things? I know some big oil companies have a small list of diviners who use wood which they claim vibrates when there is oil or whatever.

https://twitter.com/davidraydalton?lang=en Tarot cards ???? Give me a break.

http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/bio.html

You have been a total failure on civvy street. Your education is better than mine but you tried for a Phd twice ten years apart and failed. I notice your majic, tarot cards stuff appears nowhere on this bio you created.

https://www.facebook.com/david.dalton.562329 The picture of the heart shaped amethyst was cool. Amethyst is a word in the Bible and if I ever have a daughter I will name her that. Only met two girls named Amethyst in my life and they were both hot.

David DALTON | Research Assistant | Doctor of Philosophy | Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's | Department of Earth Sciences You claim to have 16 publications and be a Dr. of Philosophy funny you haven't mentioned that before.

Romans 1:22
Professing to be wise, they became fools,

Colossians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.

Professional biography
(modified from IEEE Trans. AP, June, 1990)
David R. Dalton was born in St. John's (but is from Lake View), Newfoundland, Canada on February 17, 1964. He received the B.Sc. (Hon.) degree in Earth Sciences (Geophysics) in 1985 from Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. His B.Sc. thesis re-examined electromagnetic core-mantle coupling. During the summers of 1983 and 1985 he also worked in Memorial University field programs for collecting and processing gravity, magnetic and seismic data. He received the M.Sc. degree in 1988 from the University of British Columbia. His M.Sc. research examined exact and approximate solutions for acoustic diffraction by an edge. He has done research in the Ph.D. degree program at the University of British Columbia in the area of Integral Equation and hybrid techniques for acoustic scattering problems, but abandoned this in the fall of 1995. He has also done research in the Ph.D. degree program at Memorial University in the area of application of Fourier Integral Operators to seismic wavefield modelling, but abandoned this in late summer, 2004.

His geophysical corporate experience consists of one summer (1984) working with Chevron Canada in Calgary, doing seismic modeling, interpretation and some field work.

His music industry experience consists of four years as part-time audio engineer and booker/promoter/publicist/host for Friday night gigs at the UBC grad centre. This is related somewhat to the acoustical physics and digital signal processing research and education since audio engineering involves acoustical physics and digital signal processing, and so does geophysics.

Mr. Dalton has been a student member of each of the Canadian Applied Mathematics Society (CAMS), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the American Geophysical Union (AGU) the Canadian Geophysical Union (CGU), the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), the Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists (CSEG), the Geological Association of Canada (GAC), and the TeX Users Group (TUG).

David DALTON | Research Assistant | Doctor of Philosophy | Memorial Univ...
David DALTON, Research Assistant | Cited by 35 | of Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's | Read 16 pu...

evolution of SARS-CoV-2 (google.com)

My *funnel working causes a bounce for black magick
and a restoration of some of the white magick
than was broken by black magick breakage spells
(including some Christian rituals for breakage of
magick). That white magick includes some
indigeneous, tribal, and other species magick.

In my global region,
such rituals will now work only to break black
magick (magick with a negative goodness
measure as defined by each of my four local
main deities Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1).

All’s quiet here so far tonight, and I am beginning to think
that I was sucked into spamming a bunch of newsgroups
again last night to no avail. But new moon and
Chinese New Year are coming up.

We are experiencing a surge in cases here in the
metro St. John’s area, just before a provincial election,
but I have no evidence yet that they are all mild cases,
and I advise readers to not believe my last post
until there is genome sequencing evidence combined
with evidence of all mild cases.

In my global region,
such rituals will now work only to break black
magick (magick with a negative goodness
measure as defined by each of my four local
main deities Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1).

know that ideally we could learn to communicate acoustically
with cetaceans (whales, dolphins and porpoises) but that is
not yet possible (though I hope to research it in the future).

But I think that some of us may have mind to mind communication
abilities that would enable us to communicate telepathically
with cetaceans.

I don't have any such abilities beyond a low level though
perhaps I could improve what little I have by meditation
techniques and/or psychotropic drugs, but I am reluctant
to try such drugs since I have bipolar disorder.

If you think you might have such abilities could you
please try and contact the nearest (to you) whale,
dolphin or porpoise and pass on a greeting from me
(David Dalton in Newfoundland).

Ha, I wonder if the porpoises are cross porpoises.

communicating with dolphins, whales and porpoises (google.com)

Just do a Google Group/USENET search of David Dalton and ESP or precog or astral travel. The dude should be on welfare disability.

observer

Feb 15, 2021, 12:56:03 PM2/15/21
On 2021-02-15 5:13 a.m., Greg Carr wrote:

Nothing of any importance.

David Dalton

Feb 16, 2021, 12:55:11 AM2/16/21
On Feb 15, 2021, Greg Carr wrote
(in article<1c0e7bf6-79b8-4b77...@googlegroups.com>):

> https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-dalton-77359065/ I hope this isn't you
> because I am going to contact your employer

What, just because I said that Jesus did healing magick,
i..e that his miracles count as white magick, on van.general?

I could easily contact the Vancouver police and accuse you of
hate speech related to that hockey player you keep denigrating.
But I have no plans to do so.

Also I did obtain a Ph.D. in May 2018, but I do admit that
I dropped out twice before then, partly due to bipolar disorder.

And currently I am just a part-time contract Research Assistant I
and get very few hours.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

Greg Carr

Feb 23, 2021, 11:37:58 AM2/23/21
They should fire your butt and put you on disability welfare mental case. Anyone wants to call the cops go ahead I will see you in court.

Gender fluid charity case Jake Virtannen condemned to death by the Bible, Koran and Talmud has only one point all season for the Canucks even though he was given opportunities on the top 2 lines. He has played 4 seasons and never won a fight. Get rid of the queer.

Gregory Carr

Jan 3, 2022, 4:49:31 AM1/3/22
On Monday, 15 February 2021 at 09:56:03 UTC-8, observer wrote:
> On 2021-02-15 5:13 a.m., Greg Carr wrote:
>
> Nothing of any importance.

Well if you Google search David Dalton Newfoundland this thread shows up second. Don' t hire this guy and I strongly recommend keeping him away from children.

On Monday, 3 January 2022 at 01:22:07 UTC-8, David Dalton wrote:
> On Jan 2, 2022, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2782878C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
> > In Matthew 10:34–36, Jesus said He had come at this time not
> > to bring peace to the earth, but a sword.
> >
> > The coming early waxing crescent is shaped like a curved sword.
> Well, I hope for peace,

Don' t most of us but the war machinery employs millions and generates billions in taxable dollars.

>but major and extreme criminals
> will have to start prison time within a relatively short
> time or they will die, though of course they can be
> forced into prison by others to save their lives, and
> also they will experience warning signs which will
> ramp up as deadlines approach.

Well I guess the Nfld criminal elites and hardcores should have you whacked quick then.

>But assisted shaktipat
> recipients, which includes anyone who has read at
> least 8000 words of my writing as of a while ago
> and also bishops, some good and knowledgeable
> priests and lay people, and Mothers Superior in
> denominations that do not ordain women, are now
> able to do perineum click (short period mula bandha)
> negotiation with God to possibly adjust this and
> other of my stuff.

per·i·ne·um
/ˌperəˈnēəm/
Learn to pronounce
nounANATOMY
the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva.

You feel it necessary to post this while bipolar having no employment admitting to a pedophile attraction no known history of girlfriends or marriage an interest in taking psychedelics possible and admitting to every month immoderate drinking linked to these moon cycles you fixate on. Uhhh sex criminal in the making?

The way to adjust your stuff is to brain you with a tire iron or a 30 day psychiatric evaluation.

David Dalton

Jan 4, 2022, 12:30:55 AM1/4/22
On Jan 3, 2022, Gregory Carr wrote
(in article<8351f0c8-48b0-46e8...@googlegroups.com>):

> You feel it necessary to post this while ...
> admitting to every
> month immoderate drinking linked to these moon cycles you fixate on.

You misunderstood my words. I drink moderately on occasion
during the period outside 1--9 days before full moon.
During the period of 1--9 days before full moon I abstain
from alcohol. Like Jesus, I change (from drinking) water to
(drinking) alcohol at full moon, an auspicious time for
a wedding. My practice in this regard is known to some
bartenders in St. John’s, though I haven’t been out to
a bar since the pandemic started, and am greatly missing
live music.

“‘Then you saw me from the cathedral/Well I'm an ancient heart/Yes, you
saw me from the cathedral/And here we are just falling apart" (T. Tikaram)