WANTED: ACER ASPIRE ONE D250 RECOVERY DISK

Captain Superimposed

Oct 18, 2010, 5:14:34 PM10/18/10
1) Looking for someone who has the Acer Aspire One D250 recovery discs
for Windows XP Home that I can burn or get a lend of.

OR

2) A working model of this computer that still has the recovery
partition intact that I can create a clone of the drive.

I trying to get this blasted netbook back up and running for a friend
because his HD completely crapped out and all my copies of XP Home will
not validate correctly.

Vecttor

Nov 2, 2010, 7:41:19 PM11/2/10
Hi! I just got downloaded the Acer Aspire One Windows XP Recovery
Partition PQSERVICE (Size: 4.68 GB), didn't test it but worth a try, i
guess...
http://www.kickasstorrents.com/acer-aspire-one-windows-xp-recovery-partition-pqservice-t2603454.html

You might try these too:
http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrent/Acer+Aspire+One+D250+recovery.