Luckiest Starling ever,wild story!

Martin Berrigan

Mar 16, 2023, 10:56:14 AM3/16/23
At 11:55 a.m I just finish Karen Darby's path,I beat the snow off my shovel and throw it in the back of the Honda Fit.As soon as I walk around to my front door of my car at super speed a Starling been chased by a Sharpie come around a corner so fast,Starling comes right at me,bumps my chest somewhat and dives down underneath the car,the Sharpie bumps my shoulder when he tries to veer away from me and goes straight up and over the car,gone!.The Starling at first is screaming his head off scared to bloody death for his life.I can't move the car so I knock on Darby's door and tell her that there is a Starling up under my car you watch while I bang the sides,no movement no sound,then I take the Manual out of gear,put it in Neutral,no movement.So I get in the car and release the front bonnet,I go to the front of the car,open the Bonnet and out flies the Luckiest Starling who still Lives,if I was not there the Starling was a goner the Hawk just about had him,freaked me right out,and I never interfered but Luck has it that my trip to Darby's saved that screaming like a madhatter Starling and so so so Lucky!.Gerard