Brown Creeper

lisaagr...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2023, 8:45:27 AM12/27/23
Hi, I’m in Topsail Pond area. I just had a brown creeper on a birch tree in my backyard. I have 2 feeders and suet in the tree. He didn’t eat from them. Is there anything else I can put out to encourage him to stick around?
Thanks
Lisa

Martin Berrigan

Dec 27, 2023, 10:33:10 AM12/27/23
A Brown Creeper loves smoothy peanut- butter mixed with beef suet,although to be honest due to a warm winter the bird is a known Winter survivor that needs no help,he's fine and congrats on the birds visit.Gerard

lisaagr...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2023, 12:42:21 PM12/27/23
Thank you and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year