Labrador vagrants!

Martin Berrigan

Mar 31, 2023, 10:04:50 AM3/31/23
I understand Ben the Robin is still on the go I was wondering if there was any word on the Redwing at Nascopi ski trail and the Eurasian Black bird in Cartwright.I understand that the Redwing may have moved as no reports of sightings but super curious about the Blackbird (Eurasian).please and Thanks.Gerard

Martin Berrigan

Apr 1, 2023, 1:03:17 PM4/1/23
On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 11:34:50 AM UTC-2:30, Martin Berrigan wrote:
> I understand Ben the Robin is still on the go I was wondering if there was any word on the Redwing at Nascopi ski trail and the Eurasian Black bird in Cartwright.I understand that the Redwing may have moved as no reports of sightings but super curious about the Blackbird (Eurasian).please and Thanks.Gerard
Just seen the e-bird report that the bird was seen today the Eurasian Blackbird tks to the byes for covering nearly all of Labrador,great job.Gerard