Northern Wheatear

Martin Berrigan

Sep 21, 2021, 12:06:01 PM9/21/21
The Wheatear seen on the 20th at 2 Mount rd has been confirmed after A.M's viewed my pictures today.Gerard

Jared Clarke

Sep 21, 2021, 5:55:40 PM9/21/21
The Wheatear was present in the same area (by the interpretive site on Mount Road) this afternoon. It was perched in a spruce for several minutes, but then flew down and out of sight.

Jared

Martin Berrigan

Sep 22, 2021, 12:04:13 PM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:25:40 PM UTC-2:30, Jared Clarke wrote:
> The Wheatear was present in the same area (by the interpretive site on Mount Road) this afternoon. It was perched in a spruce for several minutes, but then flew down and out of sight.
>
> Jared
1 pm,on my porch,my woodpile,my roof,my chimney,on The Mount.Appears less skittish,this bird will be alert of you and your presence,hunting for big flies chasing them down like a hawk,what a day in Renews,if it gets any hotter this bird will soon think it's in Africa.Gerard