Renews to Cappahayden - Aldering

brucema...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 7:13:20 PM9/13/21
Jared Clarke and I birded the alders from Renews to Cappahayden today from 0730-14:30. rain and wind hampered the morning efforts. Birds in general scarce in the alders. We did end up with 13 species of warbler including some scarce species.
Chestnut-sided Warbler - 1 Renews by Bell Aliant shack near north entrance into Renews
Blackburnian Warbler - 1 Cappahayden (north side)
Nashville Warbler - 1 Cappahayden (north side)
Cape May Warbler - 1 Cappahyaden (south side)
Prairie Warbler - 1 Ferryland by Welcome Ferryland sign on north entrance

Other Birds
Gray Catbird - 1 Renews graveyard
Philadelphia Vireo -1 Renews (Cutlers Road), 1 Bear Cove Pit.

JC
BMt