Pine warbler/Behind the Waterford

Martin Berrigan

Jan 16, 2024, 11:20:35 AMJan 16
As I had expected the Pine warbler was indeed feeding off my suet cage nicely tucked under a spruce with great protection from weather.I had set the cage because of A.M's posts in December and have always tended to the cage but never once observed until yesterday.Bingo,had him in minutes.All I ask is that birder's and photographer's stay on the path and never go in towards the feed tree.show respect and distance to both the bird and me as I will be the one there in a winter storm to make sure this warbler can access the food.It's a beautiful bird,I have named the bird Ali after A.M as she was the reason I set up a suet cage there,very quietly the Pine has not been interrupted so Please show the bird space and try to stay away when school children going to school,on they're dinner break and after school.Let them have they're hang-out and quietly bird when they are in school,let the feed site continue to do it's job,Thanks so much!Gerard

Martin Berrigan

Jan 16, 2024, 12:12:58 PMJan 16
On Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at 12:50:35 PM UTC-3:30, Martin Berrigan wrote:
> As I had expected the Pine warbler was indeed feeding off my suet cage nicely tucked under a spruce with great protection from weather.I had set the cage because of A.M's posts in December and have always tended to the cage but never once observed until yesterday.Bingo,had him in minutes.All I ask is that birder's and photographer's stay on the path and never go in towards the feed tree.show respect and distance to both the bird and me as I will be the one there in a winter storm to make sure this warbler can access the food.It's a beautiful bird,I have named the bird Ali after A.M as she was the reason I set up a suet cage there,very quietly the Pine has not been interrupted so Please show the bird space and try to stay away when school children going to school,on they're dinner break and after school.Let them have they're hang-out and quietly bird when they are in school,let the feed site continue to do it's job,Thanks so much!Gerard
Just received a of Townsend at same tree,unsure if eating suet.Gerard