Cone crop still plentiful!

Martin Berrigan

Feb 21, 2024, 2:43:28 PMFeb 21
In Kelly's Brook any person would think that a person with a bag of feed threw out 5 billion spruce,fir seeds stached in a bag.Some areas down there with the wind so strong last two days and night's have wild seeds from the tree's completely littered in Kelly's Brook and in places where people walk there are up to fifty in one foot step all culled together,I have never seen such at such a late time in Winter,this may be the food source that all warbler's been seen here ,there,and everywhere this Winter to survive bar none a great fruit crop also.Most follow Junco's to food sources.Quite impressive what I just witnessed in Kelly's Brook and Southside road the same thing there also,wow!.Gerard