PCS Barnacle Geese

Richard Thomas

May 5, 2022, 8:04:44 PMMay 5
I haven't managed to locate the PCS Barnacle Geese for two days now and suspect they've departed.
RT

Jared Clarke

May 6, 2022, 10:02:06 AMMay 6
For the record, was the last day you saw them May 2 or 3 ??

Jared

Richard Thomas

May 6, 2022, 2:37:37 PMMay 6
On Friday, May 6, 2022 at 11:32:06 AM UTC-2:30, Jared Clarke wrote:
> For the record, was the last day you saw them May 2 or 3 ??
>
> Jared

Jared, according to my notebook, I definitely saw them on April 30th, and am pretty sure I saw them on May 1st (but didn't write the latter down). Others may have observed them after that, but I suspect that they left on the 2nd of May.
Richard.