Eastern Towhee!

Martin Berrigan

Mar 6, 2023, 6:35:35 AM3/6/23
The lady who hosted the Harris sparrow in Marystown or about has an Eastern Towhee now at her place,I don't know if people missed her e-bird post but she also took pictures,it quite a rare bird for these parts.Gerard

John B

Mar 6, 2023, 8:43:00 PM3/6/23
On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 8:05:35 AM UTC-3:30, Martin Berrigan wrote:
> The lady who hosted the Harris sparrow in Marystown or about has an Eastern Towhee now at her place,I don't know if people missed her e-bird post but she also took pictures,it quite a rare bird for these parts.Gerard

I'm afraid the information above needs some correcting. Brenda Bungay who as we know lives in Fortune, drove to the site of the Towhee and took photos which she posted on Facebook. The couple who have the Towhee are Bob and Paula Banfield in Creston South and it would be best to contact them if you wish to see it; they are very welcoming and helpful.
JB

Martin Berrigan

Mar 7, 2023, 6:47:44 AM3/7/23
Thanks J.B,basically I just wanted info. out on the Towhee and I appreciate the correction.Gerard