warbler, rennie's river at King's Bridge

gerard

Jan 12, 2018, 11:17:49 AM1/12/18
I saw a warbler this morning in with chickadees along the Rennie's River trail, maybe 50 feet upriver from King's Bridge. Yellow-green, no wingbars, quite yellow underneath (especially undertail coverts), vaguest hint of streaking and yellow eye stripe.
Possibly just a lost/late Yellow Warbler, but I hear there was a Prairie Warbler around earlier so I thought I would post on the off chance that this is it and people are interested.

lancy cheng

Jan 12, 2018, 1:11:21 PM1/12/18
Could orange-crowned be an option?

gerard

Jan 12, 2018, 10:36:16 PM1/12/18
On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 2:41:21 PM UTC-3:30, lancy cheng wrote:
> Could orange-crowned be an option?

Yes, it certainly could. The vague eye stripe, yellow undertail coverts, the foraging in dense shrubbery.

Didn't realize that was a possibility here/now!

thefunkys...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 11:27:55 AM1/13/18
Had a good look around today but wind is blowing wild.No sign of a Yellow bird but there was a dead Dovekie in Kelly's Brook,first one I have ever seen in my life.They are so small.