Red-eyed Vireo

Martin Berrigan

Sep 20, 2021, 1:17:13 PM9/20/21
Renews at Barnables house,fall juvenile,I had my book with me,my first Red-eyed.Gerad

Martin Berrigan

Sep 20, 2021, 3:32:10 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 2:47:13 PM UTC-2:30, Martin Berrigan wrote:
> Renews at Barnables house,fall juvenile,I had my book with me,my first Red-eyed.Gerad
Sorry,after a much more detail review of this bird presently at 2 Mount Road is a Northern Wheatear 100 per-cent,a little slow but nailed it in the end,basically out and about feeding on the ground,very very skittish,will not state a juvenile,maybe a fall plumage female.Gerard