Nature NL Bird Learning Night May 25th @ 7:30pm

megbou...@gmail.com

May 15, 2022, 3:57:35 PM5/15/22
Join Nature NL for our monthly online bird learning night Wednesday, May 25th at 7:30 pm. We will run through an eBird quiz identifying bird species from photos using key ID features. The event is open to everyone of all levels. This will be our last online learning night until the Fall.

See the Facebook event post for more details including the link.
https://fb.me/e/2CI28fG9d

Also, for those not able to click on the FB event, the Zoom link and passcode is provided below.

https://zoom.us/j/94444095889?pwd=NXB6ZURkSCtDdkpSMkdsUUtzZHdUQT09&fbclid=IwAR29VpMHpXr1_klCJ_RAcrechHy4DH2bTU-W8RuevcybkeV6UKIw5Cpb-dY#success

Meeting ID: 944 4409 5889
Passcode: 262532

Hope to see you all there!!