Question to Nila

Karthiga Purushothaman

Jun 7, 2011, 12:40:45 PM6/7/11
to Neyam
Greetings to Nila Family,

Nila, i place this question especially in front of you.

As you belive even i believe in UNIVERSE. even though my mind says
there is a reason behind every thing happen in universe, my heart is
not ready to accept that..(i am trying to synchronise my heart with
mind, but i fail in all attempt)

I am always unlucky in this UNIVERSE.
need to know WHYYYYYYYY????

-Barathi (Vs) Karthiga

nila team

Jun 7, 2011, 3:39:33 PM6/7/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
KArthiga,
Welcome... Thanks for the question. Good one
I used to feel exactly like you and I can understand how you feel.
Is it ok to respond to this in MT next week?

LLJ,
Nila
--
Entertaining, Enlightening, Ecstatic, Entire...
http://www.nilacharal.com

Karthiga Purushothaman

Jun 8, 2011, 1:44:01 PM6/8/11
to Neyam
I will feel better if you reply in MT, as everybody will get benefited
out of that.
Thanks Nila.

Yasha

Jun 9, 2011, 6:15:42 AM6/9/11
to Neyam
Even I've a question. I try and do many things. But still I could feel
some sort of emptiness. I'm trying to find out reason for emptiness.
But I couldnt find out either the reason for emptiness or the way to
fill the emptiness. Can you tell me why is it happening like this?

On Jun 8, 10:44 pm, Karthiga Purushothaman <p.karthig...@gmail.com>

nila team

Jun 9, 2011, 5:34:57 PM6/9/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Karthiga,
I changed my mind. I am going to help you find answers so that you can treasure them... Just go within and keep answering my questions... absolutely there is no right or wrong here. What you find is important

// I am always unlucky in this UNIVERSE.
> > need to know WHYYYYYYYY????//

Is it a fact or a belief?
Who is stating this? Heart? Mind? Inner Light?
Why do you need to know why?

//i am trying to synchronise my heart with
mind, but i fail in all attempt//
How?

Nila

nila team

Jun 9, 2011, 5:40:17 PM6/9/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Yasha,

//Can you tell me why is it happening like this?//

Why do you need to know why? :-) (wow, This time I did not even have to think about questions... Question paper out ayiduccu....)

//But I couldnt find out either the reason for emptiness or the way to
fill the emptiness.//

Why do you need to fill it?

These questions are not sarcastic... please keep responding to these questions to find answers...

LLJ,
Nila

Yasha

Jun 10, 2011, 4:28:07 AM6/10/11
to Neyam
Nila,

I agree with you. Instead of you providing the answer if you make me
to find the answer it will be of more helpful. The emptiness disturbs
me a lot. That's the reason I would like to know why its happening.
When I think about this emptiness somehow I get an instinct that
filling the emptiness would lead to know myself better. This is an
instinct and i'm not sure if that's right.

Yashashvini. S

nila team

Jun 10, 2011, 5:44:23 AM6/10/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
excellent, Yash...  as I said, there is no right or wrong here. Listening to your inner self  is a huge step forward

What will you do if you know why it is happening?
If you can give a shape/form/colour - how would this emptiness look?

Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam

Jun 10, 2011, 7:07:46 AM6/10/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Nila,

If I know why is it happening i'll try and find the way to clear the emptiness. About your question regarding shape and color, till now I've not thought in that way. But when I tried to give a shape/form/colour I'm unable to give a specific shape for the emptiness. Its looking like a puzzle where I could see lots of light and also I could feel some sort of challenge its throwing towards me. I can't understand where its leading to?
--
Thanks & Regards,
Yashashvini. S

Sugu

Jun 10, 2011, 9:21:16 AM6/10/11
to Neyam
Wow! nilla ! The Questions helped me a lot,Just ask urself,What do u
want,Simple Questions,makes our(empty place) mind clear.
Keep going I am also join with u guys.
> Entertaining, Enlightening, Ecstatic, Entire...http://www.nilacharal.comhttp://www.nilashop.com- Hide quoted text -

Sugu

Jun 10, 2011, 9:37:00 AM6/10/11
to Neyam
Wow nilla good to go,What do u want now(asking to ourself)?,Simple
Question makes our mind clear(that too empty mind)
Yash I am also having that emptiness many times,this is helping a lot
rt

I am always flt ---------------- in my mind.
need to know WHYYY????
Is it a fact or a belief?
Who is stating this? Heart? Mind? Inner Light?
Why do you need to know why?
Why do you need to fill it?
What will you do if you know why it is happening?
If you can give a shape/form/colour - how would this emptiness look?

Keep going nilla,.I am also join with u guys.

On Jun 10, 4:07 am, Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam
<yasha.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nila,
>
> If I know why is it happening i'll try and find the way to clear the
> emptiness. About your question regarding shape and color, till now I've not
> thought in that way. But when I tried to give a shape/form/colour I'm unable
> to give a specific shape for the emptiness. Its looking like a puzzle where
> I could see lots of light and also I could feel some sort of challenge its
> throwing towards me. I can't understand where its leading to?
>

> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 3:14 PM, nila team <nilat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > excellent, Yash...  as I said, there is no right or wrong here. Listening
> > to your inner self  is a huge step forward
>
> > What will you do if you know why it is happening?
> > If you can give a shape/form/colour - how would this emptiness look?
>
> > Entertaining, Enlightening, Ecstatic, Entire...
>
> >http://www.nilacharal.com
> >http://www.nilashop.com
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Yashashvini. S

nila team

Jun 10, 2011, 4:18:08 PM6/10/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Yash,
Before going thro' the mail, I want you to rate the intensity of your emptiness on a scale of 1-10 (10 is the max)

Then answer these questions:

//If I know why is it happening i'll try and find the way to clear the emptiness//
So basically you want to know how to clear emptiness, right? Where is your focus? In knowing the reason or clearing the emptiness?

//Its looking like a puzzle where I could see lots of light and also I could feel some sort of challenge its throwing towards me.//
Excellent... what is stopping you in playing this game? (ie solving this puzzle?)  Why can't this puzzle (your emptiness) be a  fun to you?

//I can't understand where its leading to?//

Why should you know? what if it is ok not to know everything?

*** Rate the intensity of your emptiness. Is there any change now? (There need not be a change)

Keep going... you are making good progress

Nila

Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam

Jun 11, 2011, 5:20:59 AM6/11/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Nila,

:-) I would like to thank you for the guidance you are providing.

I could rate the intensity of my emptiness as 8.

=> My focus is more towards clearing the emptiness. The reason behind that is when I think abt the emptiness, I get the feel that I've to do something. So I would like to know what I've to do? Again this is also my instinct.

=> I'm interested in puzzle. But I couldn't understand what kind of puzzle is this. I really would like play this puzzle and have fun. But I don't know where to start & how to play.

=> I should know everything is not what I think. But this kind of emptiness is disturbing me for a long period (nearly 5 yrs). I couldn't ignore this emptiness. Bcos sometimes I could feel the urge for emptiness gets increased and it disturbs me a lot.

=> There is no change :( . But I'm able to feel some sort of hope (as you said before that I will be able to find the answers by myself) which I think is happening bcos of ur questions :-) .

nila team

Jun 11, 2011, 6:27:39 AM6/11/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Yash,

What are the emotions you are feeling when you think about this emptinesss? Visualise that this puzzle is in front of you, look at it and write whatever you feel in a piece of paper

What is the most intense emotion? Anger/ fear/ guilt/ shame/.....

Btw, have you learnt the sugam process I keep writing about?

Keep going... But please keep in mind that there may not be a quick fix

Cheers!

Nila

Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam

Jun 12, 2011, 4:08:47 AM6/12/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Nila,

=> When I think abt the emptiness I could feel the urge to know abt that.

=> I'm trying to bring the emotions (which I feel abt the emptiness) in words as you said. But still I'm unable to bring it in words properly. But I didn't give up. Still trying to work on it. [I started doing this as soon as I received ur mail :-) ]

=> The most intense emotion I could feel is irritation when the emptiness disturbs a lot. And sometimes anger.

=> I've read ur 'Sugamae sugam' article which u've written long time b4.

=> I dont think quick fix will give permanent solution. I think the immediate instant solutions might be a temporary one. But always permanent solutions will give permanent remedy which always take enough time and that too in my case I'm facing this for many long years. So I'm not in a hurry.

nila team

Jun 12, 2011, 4:47:27 AM6/12/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
ok...
Can you rate the intensity of the anger & irritation you feel?

There are many ways to proceed further. I must warn you that some times when releasing core issues from the subconscious, you may feel very disturbed consciously. It is a releasing process and does pass quickly if you are mindful of this fact.
Are you ready to proceed still?

Nila

Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam

Jun 12, 2011, 9:04:04 AM6/12/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Nila,

I can rate the intensity of the anger & irritation together as 9.

Since I couldn't ignore this emptiness, somehow I feel like I should know/understand about this. I accept the fact and I'm ready to proceed furthur.

nila team

Jun 14, 2011, 4:11:34 PM6/14/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Yash,
Past two days have been hectic with me.
I'll catch up on this soon

Nila

Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam

Jun 15, 2011, 3:43:08 AM6/15/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
No probs nila :-)

Karthiga Purushothaman

Jun 16, 2011, 1:17:16 PM6/16/11
to Neyam
Sorry Nila, i was caught up with some work for a week. so couldnt even
open NEYAM URL. :(

// Is it a fact or a belief?
- Its a fact
// Who is stating this? Heart? Mind? Inner Light?
-My Inner light always states that i am i will be lucky, but the
result of that particular event will go completely out
// Why do you need to know why?
- really dono the amswer
//i am trying to synchronise my heart with
mind, but i fail in all attempt//
-I am trying to take the failures/negatives to my heart, my mind
accepts this but my heart is not ready.

Please help.
-Karthiga

nila team

Jun 17, 2011, 1:51:51 AM6/17/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Yash,
struggling to find time to respond still. It may be easier to talk. You have a mic attached to computer?

Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam

Jun 17, 2011, 2:14:50 AM6/17/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Nila,

I do have mic. Pls let me know ur comfortable time.

nila team

Jun 17, 2011, 2:40:28 AM6/17/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Let us do it this week end... I'll give you a shout when I am free... hope it is ok with you
cheers!

Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam

Jun 17, 2011, 2:42:40 AM6/17/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Yah sure :-). Thank u.

nila team

Jun 18, 2011, 8:46:18 AM6/18/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
well....
Had a facebook chat with Karthiga and voice chat with Yash... so file closed :-) of course until further quesions arise