No MT again... sorry

nila team

Sep 4, 2011, 4:17:46 AM9/4/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
My periyappa passed away this morning. It is one of those days you feel so stuck in a far away land not knowing how to express the grief :-(

Was thinking of doing an MT this week but it is now ruled out. Sorry :-(

Nila

--
Entertaining, Enlightening, Ecstatic, Entire...
http://www.nilacharal.com

Hemalatha

Sep 4, 2011, 4:56:00 AM9/4/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear Nila. Our prayers for his soul rest in peace.
--
Kind Regards
Hema

KALAYARASSY G

Sep 4, 2011, 5:30:09 AM9/4/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nila,

Very sorry to hear the sad news.  My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

anbudan,
Kalai

Prakash Kavitha

Sep 5, 2011, 12:01:58 PM9/5/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Dear Nila,

Very sorry to hear the sad news.  My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

--
Cheers,

Kavitha Prakash

http://kalvithulir.com/

Dedicated to Education of Children and Preservation of Environment

http://deals2products.com/

Ever Green Products for your Comfort

Hari T

Sep 6, 2011, 12:21:05 AM9/6/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Dear Nila,

May god give the strength to u & ur family members to hear this sad news. My heartfelt condolences to you & your family members.

suhanya .

Sep 8, 2011, 11:31:09 AM9/8/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Sorry ....................to hear that nilla.................
Thanks,
Suhanya.