Madhavi Latha's Offer

Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam

Aug 3, 2011, 3:52:22 AM8/3/11
to nila team, ne...@googlegroups.com
Nila,

When I interacted with Madhavi Latha she offered me that she can give a Demo of her Project 'Yes, you too can Swim' to Lotus Blind Ashram. Along with Physically challenged she trains visually challenged also. Since she is not that much comfortable with Tamil she suggested that she could take some visually challenged students from Loyola college (whom she met last week while giving a demo at the College) along with her, so that the girls will be comfort with language. She is working for Middle east countries. So her off is on wednesday & thursday. Based on the comfortability of girls if we can inform her she will proceed with her demo.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Yashashvini. S

Entertaining, Enlightening, Ecstatic, Entire...
http://www.nilacharal.com
http://www.nilashop.com