website for Thamarai illam

Prakash Kavitha

Jul 15, 2011, 2:57:10 AM7/15/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Website for Thamarai illam is ready to use now. Plz promote to your friends and family. We will be enabling online transaction too.

srrct.org is the website name.

--
Cheers,

Kavitha Prakash

http://kalvithulir.com/

Dedicated to Education of Children and Preservation of Environment

http://deals2products.com/

Ever Green Products for your Comfort

Hari T

Jul 15, 2011, 7:19:01 AM7/15/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kavitha Prakash,

I had go through the website and it is pleasing and nice and flexible to browse the information about the SRRCT organization.

Nice fonts & colors are used. Great Work. Hat's off u. It will be very useful for this organization.

This website (http://srrct.org/) is meant for SMT Rajeswari Radhakrishnan Charitable Trust (SRRCT) organization headed by their founder Mr. Radhakrishnan. SRRCT are engaged in various activities to help the needy people and one of their activity is planning to help the Visually Challenged Girls @ Lotus Blind Home, Mylapore.

With this i just want to conclude one more thing that there is no official website for Lotus Blind Home. This is for your info. Just for the clarification i am elaborating the above.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Hari

Prakash Kavitha

Jul 15, 2011, 6:54:08 PM7/15/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hari,

When we asked details about Thamarai illam, we got those information. Thanks for your clarification. I will call you and discuss about Thamarai illam website.

Also for Subaitha,we will be sending money. Please pass this message to her. We will discuss in detail through phone.

nila team

Jul 16, 2011, 12:14:05 AM7/16/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
wonderful, KV

I am really pleased how quickly you are able to mobilize help

regards,

--
Entertaining, Enlightening, Ecstatic, Entire...
http://www.nilacharal.com

Prakash Kavitha

Jul 16, 2011, 4:40:06 AM7/16/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hari,

Could you please share all B.Ed girls resume with me as soon as possible?. I am arranging few job interview  for them.

Hari T

Jul 17, 2011, 5:59:57 AM7/17/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prakash Kavitha, Thanks for ur interest for paying the
partial fees of Rs 20,000/- for Subaitha education. Below is the bank
details. bank name: sbi, gopalapuram
branch. account no: 20015969809. Thanks,& Regards,
Hari

Prakash Kavitha

Jul 18, 2011, 3:56:13 AM7/18/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hari,

I have added your account into my SBI account. Currently the status shows under verfication. Hopefullw it will be approved after 16 hrs. I will let you know or call you once the amount is transfered.

Regards,
Kavitha P

Prakash Kavitha

Jul 19, 2011, 2:23:47 AM7/19/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hari,

We transferred the amount. Plz confirm the receipt

nila team

Jul 19, 2011, 2:24:09 AM7/19/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
thanks, KV

Hari T

Jul 19, 2011, 4:39:41 AM7/19/11
to kavitha....@gmail.com, ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kavitha,

Day before yesterday i spoke to Subitha after you had confirmed about her fees. On knowing ur help she was very happy and convey her thanks to u and ur Kalvithulir Team. She take resolution that after completing her study and got job she is very eager to help the other needy people like her.

Thanks for your support for this noble cause. We will pay the fees and then i will send the scanned copies of the college receipt along with the supporting documents which we collected from the beneficiary.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Hari

nila team

Jul 19, 2011, 5:48:12 AM7/19/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com, kavitha....@gmail.com
Team,
I am so touched by the love, compassion and positivity flowing from this group.

Very blessed... Keep this going

regards,

Prakash Kavitha

Jul 19, 2011, 2:01:49 PM7/19/11
to Hari T, ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hari,

Let her know that, itz our pleasure to do for her. If you are going to give any receipt for the fee, the donors names are Arunadevi and Muthuvinayagam.

Prakash Kavitha

Jul 22, 2011, 6:59:56 PM7/22/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hari,

Did you get the amount?

Hari T

Jul 23, 2011, 12:25:01 AM7/23/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kavitha, received ur amount and we directly
paid the college fees. Shortly we will send the scanned copy of that
receipt. Thanks