like a reading?

nila team

Jan 24, 2012, 5:57:22 PM1/24/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi gang,

How have you been?

I have been given a technique by the Spirit and I need some volunteers to try and perfect it. They'll get a mini reading in return based on this technique. I like to see how this process works out. If this is of interest to you, please draw infinity symbols (figure 8) in an unruled sheet 33 times.  Please draw as it comes naturally to you - don't try too hard to make it pretty. Please mark an upward arrow to indicate the top of the sheet when you drew teh symbols. Scan it and send it to me.

I also need volunteers to do this symbol 33 times every day for 33 days to see how it changes the lives. Anybody interested? I'll tell you how to participate in this second experiment when I hear from volunteers

cheers!

Nila

Entertaining, Enlightening, Ecstatic, Entire...
http://www.nilacharal.com
http://www.nilashop.com

M.Karthikai Pandian

Jan 25, 2012, 4:20:23 AM1/25/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Nila
sent a page of symbols to you.

I am interested to draw 1089 symbols :-)

Should I keep any specific wish/expectation in my mind while drawing?

KP

nila team

Jan 25, 2012, 4:38:53 AM1/25/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, KP
I'll give specific instructions once I read your symbols...

nila team

Jan 26, 2012, 5:04:39 PM1/26/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
gang,
I have done some readings and the feedbacks are wonderful...
Don't miss this rare opportunity... won't be free for long

Cheers!

Nila

Yashashvini Shiva Subramaniam

Jan 26, 2012, 11:22:22 PM1/26/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Nila,

I would be interested. I've sent you the symbols for day 1.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Yashashvini. S

Prakash Kavitha

Jan 27, 2012, 12:32:03 AM1/27/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
I am interested too..

I will send my drawing tomorrow morning.
--
Cheers,

Kavitha Prakash

http://kalvithulir.com/

Dedicated to Education of Children and Preservation of Environment

http://deals2products.com/

Ever Green Products for your Comfort

nila team

Jan 27, 2012, 12:42:24 AM1/27/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
guys... there are two parts:
1) you send me the symbol & I give you a reading based on that
2) I'll send you a prescription for a course of infinity treatment (how to draw the symbol for 33 days)

Just send me the sample first

regards,

nila team

Jan 29, 2012, 6:12:07 AM1/29/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
ok, Gang...
the offer is closed now.

Please don't send me any more samples for reading...
Cheers!