Last chance to grab stuff from Sample

Christian van den Bosch

Dec 31, 2016, 6:29:19 AM12/31/16
to nexu...@googlegroups.com

Keyfobs will be deactivated at noon.

There's a PC with a coderdojo sticker on it, a swivel chair, an inkjet printer, a laser printer, some archive boxes labelled "Paul's stuff", some 3d printer filament, and some hobby robotics bits and pieces.

If anyone wants me to grab anything for them, speak now or forever hold your peace!

086-2678274

Will Knott

Dec 31, 2016, 8:23:02 AM12/31/16
to nexuscork
It may be junk, but I can't tell. Grab the pc (there may be something on the HD) and the Robotics bits (may be drone parts left behind).

Please grab the Filament too.
If the chair isn't broken, maybe.

I'm in Dublin so I can't check. Sorry.

Paul? You around?

Paul Lee

Dec 31, 2016, 8:35:00 AM12/31/16
to nexu...@googlegroups.com
Yeah the chair is mine. I'm getting it later today.

The PC was just used for running the 3D Printer but it's not useful any more- The donor told me he doesn't need it. If it's handy to do so can it be recycled?

Thanks.
--
Paul Lee

Chief 3D Architect & CoFounder Retail Everywhere
Check out my publications & bio on:

Will Knott

Dec 31, 2016, 8:38:05 AM12/31/16
to nexuscork
Bring the pc to the space anyway. Even if it just means I'm adding to the university weee stock

Paul Lee

Dec 31, 2016, 8:44:05 AM12/31/16
to nexu...@googlegroups.com
OK will do if its still there.

Christian van den Bosch

Jan 1, 2017, 2:56:28 PM1/1/17
to nexu...@googlegroups.com

I took the PC for weeeing.

Left the filament as Paul reckoned it wouldn't be good any more.

Will check out long blue boxes this week.