Long blue boxes

Will Knott

Nov 16, 2016, 9:15:06 AM11/16/16
to mem...@formalabs.org, nexuscork

Following the Sample-Studios clearance, there were long blue storage boxes filled with "crap" left behind.

I've moved these to the Forma kitchen (beside the live spore room). There are tools and other things in there.

Go rummage.

Starting Monday, I'm taking a random full box for disposal in the UCC WEEE facility.

So they will be gone soon.
Let me know if you want the boxes disposed of too.

Take care,
Will

Christian van den Bosch

Nov 20, 2016, 4:50:56 AM11/20/16
to nexu...@googlegroups.com

Could you hold off a couple of days - I'll pop in Wed evening for a rummage. If I can get freeotp to work... I failed miserably last Wed evening.

Will Knott

Nov 20, 2016, 9:52:39 AM11/20/16
to nexuscork

To be honest, I'm not sure that the door code is working.
Yet

Cathal Garvey

Nov 20, 2016, 1:30:39 PM11/20/16
to nexu...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, the door is super unreliable right now due to a post-dodgy SD card. It seems that sometimes it can't load networking stuff, and the Raspberry Pis don't come with RT Clocks, so clock skew sets in and the codes stop working.

The technical fix (new SD card, clone, fsck) is straightforward but time consuming, I just haven't been able to come in this week due to sickness. Will try to get it done soon!

Danfox Davies