Your Monday MakerDojo

Patrick Looney

Nov 10, 2017, 9:03:30 AM11/10/17
to Will Knott, nexus cork, cathal...@cathalgarvey.me
I made up a (crude) membership form for 'Formaly Nexus' .Our twitter shows the old address and website listings tend to show wrong addresses.
That's for another day. But can I have a  hackerspace .membership push in your makerdojo event.I can print out some membership forms and collect names of  interested people,help out with your makerdojo .

Patrick Looney
085 785 9809

It's not pining, it's passed on. This paragraph is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. It's a stiff, bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't have mailed it to the page it'd be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible.

This is an ex-paragraph!

Forma Membership Form.doc

Will Knott

Nov 10, 2017, 10:39:22 AM11/10/17
to nexuscork
Hi Patrick,

I think I'm missing something here...
Are you asking current Nexus members if they want to help out at the next MakerDojo (college event, legal reasons against outside volunteers, but you can attend as a punter and accidentally help)

or...
Are you asking if I can leave out forms for people to join the Nexus Makerspace?
Its another, year around science event / location that you can go to, so yes...
but... That form needs work. (One page. More pics)

Also, its probably better if its a contact Nexus rather that we'll contact you.. but I'm ok with it

Take care,
Will

Patrick Looney

Nov 10, 2017, 1:19:18 PM11/10/17
to nexus cork
I am not asking for other nexus people. My attendance as a punter with accidental help sounds ideal.
I'll improve the forms. Thanks. Also remember you're the Guardian of Tyndall Skips. You might advertise the joys of dumpster diving. Or might not. I don't judge.

Will Knott

Nov 14, 2017, 2:19:58 PM11/14/17
to nexuscork
Th ejoy....
IT have noticed that equipment is being recycled, so they are purposely damaging stuff put in there now.