lyndonblack

Will Knott

Aug 24, 2016, 5:21:58 AM8/24/16
to nexuscork

Hi guys,

@lyndonblack on twitter DMed about joining.

Anything that I can point him at?

Take care,
Will

Paul Lee

Aug 24, 2016, 6:23:46 AM8/24/16
to nexu...@googlegroups.com

I can meet him to give all the details. Ideally a few of us could meet.

Will Knott

Aug 24, 2016, 8:57:54 AM8/24/16
to nexuscork

Anyone want to suggest a date and time?

Will Knott

Aug 24, 2016, 9:24:53 AM8/24/16
to nexuscork

Lyndon is suggesting today or tomorrow from 7.30pm. Anyone around this evening?

Paul Lee

Aug 24, 2016, 9:41:01 AM8/24/16
to nexu...@googlegroups.com
I can meet him tomorrow night @ 7.30. I have a social thing that anyone interested can come along to that's starting at 8 in the Gables- Could head over for 8.30. Might be good for a follow up- Just a suggestion.

Paul Lee
C3A (Chief 3D Architect) & CoFounder Retail Everywhere
CEO Viewsion Virtual Environments

Check out my publications & bio on:

www.amazon.com/author/irisharchitect

Will Knott

Aug 24, 2016, 11:10:21 AM8/24/16
to nexuscork

Tomorrow seems to suit him. 7.30pm in the park/pokémon hot-spot at Electric, across the river from Sample-Studios.

Paul Lee

Will Knott

Aug 24, 2016, 12:37:47 PM8/24/16
to nexuscork
I'm going for the place with seats, a possible coffee and pokemon

Paul Lee