mPCIAdaptor?

Cathal (Phone)

Jul 13, 2016, 1:54:06 PM7/13/16
to nexu...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks.. I just suffered a serious hardware meltdown but can't recover my laptop's SSD because it's an mPCIe drive.

I've bouhht an adaptor but won't have it til Monday, by any chance have any of you folks got one I could borrow?

Paul Lee

Jul 13, 2016, 4:47:16 PM7/13/16
to nexu...@googlegroups.com

Sorry Cathal. I'm away. I'm not sure what a mPCIadaptor is but did a search for it..

https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=mPCIAdaptor&ia=web https://duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=mPCIAdaptor&ia=web via DuckDuckGo for Android

Will Knott

Jul 14, 2016, 3:54:39 AM7/14/16
to nexuscork

My emergency go to *was* the computer shop on Castle Street. Now a shell. But their shop in Douglas (opposite KCs) is still open. Call in and ask.

There is another in an estate in Grange, but I can't remember the name.

Take care,
Will

Cathal (Phone)

Jul 14, 2016, 4:26:11 AM7/14/16