Sample Closing

Will Knott

Nov 17, 2016, 6:24:45 AM11/17/16
to nexuscork, mem...@formalabs.org
Hi there,

Not everyone in Nexus for the mail from Sample-Studios...

On December 14th and 15th Sample-Studios (including Nexus) is being shunted out of the former Fas building.

Paul has responsibility for paying Sample so I assume that he needs to deal with the finance side of things...

Everyone else needs to return their Fob and Keys by the 15th (either to Aideen in Sample (book your time on their spreadsheet, I'll send the link if you didn't get it) Or to me.

If you are no longer going to Sample... you don't need the keys and fob (Christmas is coming)
If you are going to Sample on a regular basis, we really need to set up Christmas drinks and discuss where to next.

Respond to me (Wi...@willknott.ie) to arrange key handover.
Pipe up on the members list if you have fob and keys so we can figure out numbers.

(If you want to not meet humans, there is always the keys in an Envelope in Forma's letterbox to me with an indication of who you are.)

So, who has keys/fobs?

Take care,
Will