ISSF application for nextgenbug?

ewjwa...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2021, 12:09:33 PM4/30/21
to nextgenbug
Hi All,
I heard that there was some money left in the ISSF3 pot specifically for open science, "ISSF3 is supporting a project to develop resources to share biomedical research data, and employs a researcher for this purpose. The team will consider supporting exemplary projects to maximise the exploitation of research and enhance its reproducibility."

Maybe a small grant application could be written connecting nextgenbug to those aims to fund a couple of meetings?

Best
Edward

Donald Dunbar

May 3, 2021, 4:27:42 AM5/3/21
to nextgenbug
Thanks Edward, let's pursue this and any other post of money we can identify.
Cheers,
Donald