NextGenBUG Bioinformatics Meeting 30th April 2021

Donald Dunbar

Apr 19, 2021, 3:46:30 PM4/19/21
to nextgenbug

Dear All

The Next Generation Bioinformatics User Group (NextGenBUG) is a user-driven meeting programme that aims to build an engaged user community in Scotland (and beyond) of researchers and others analysing or exploiting large-volume data in biology. It has a major, but non-exclusive, focus on "next-generation" sequence data analyses and interpretation.

Working together, we try to figure out the best ways of extracting the meaning of the massive amounts of data emerging from ultra-high-throughput technologies such as Illumina, PacBio and Oxford Nanopore.

Our next meeting will be hosted by Edinburgh Genomics and held online on Friday 30th April 2021, from 1pm through 4pm.

You can join us in online here from 12.30pm that day, no sign-up necessary: https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/7895ec98c24646d1a586c4b6011a697d

For more information please see our website: https://www.nextgenbug.org/

Look forward to seeing you online!

Donald