Nextflow error when running pipeline

EMILIENE BERINYUY

May 1, 2022, 10:25:54 AM5/1/22
to Nextflow
Hi,
I tried running a test dataset with a pipeline link (nextflow run bahlolab/PLASTER -profile preproc,test,singularity,pbs) from github with anaconda3.2021.11 and keep getting an error below:

N E X T F L O W  ~  version 19.01.0
Launching `bahlolab/PLASTER` [hopeful_woese] - revision: e0c4ded697 [master]
ERROR ~ Cannot set property 'dsl' on null object

 -- Check script 'main.nf' at line: 3 or see '.nextflow.log' file for more details.

The script 'main.nf' at line 3 has the following: nextflow.enable.dsl=2.

Please can you advise and assist me. Thanks.