adding multiple conda channels in a process

Noah Legall

Apr 6, 2022, 11:59:56 AM4/6/22
to Nextflow
Greetings,

I'm trying to build an environment in conda, specifically the prokka package. In order for it to be successfully downloaded however, it needs to have access to multiple conda channels ("default","bioconda","conda-forge"). In the documentation I see that this is specially done using this method:

process example{
conda = "bioconda::salmon=1.5.2"

"""
command goes here
"""
}

but I will need access to multiple channels. How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Paolo Di Tommaso

Apr 7, 2022, 9:44:21 AM4/7/22
to next...@googlegroups.com
> Multiple packages can be specified by separating them with a blank space eg. bwa=0.7.15 fastqc=0.11.5

See more at this link. In alternative you should consider to create a custom recipe yaml file and specify it in place of the tool coordinate

Noah Legall

Apr 13, 2022, 8:54:32 PM4/13/22
to Nextflow
Missed the reply - but thank you so much! will try this soon