How to separate processes into individual files

Noah Legall

Mar 9, 2022, 4:57:53 PM3/9/22
to Nextflow
Hey folks, this might be overly simple, but I'm having trouble finding an answer to this.

I'm trying to make my code a bit easier to edit. Right now its 550 loc, and editing in command line is more tedious than I want. I want to separate the processes into separate files. Can someone provide an example of how to do this such that I can just call processes that are in another folder path?

Thanks in advance!

Bing Guo

Mar 10, 2022, 4:42:03 PM3/10/22
to Nextflow
I think you might benefit from reading the documentation about dsl2. It allows you to separate processes into modules in different files.