Make A Voting Widget With Nextdb

Eric Dorman

Nov 15, 2009, 8:34:04 PM11/15/09
to NextDB Users
Hey guys,

Has anyone made a voting widget like the Digg Vote Buttons using
Nextdb?

The reason why I ask this is because I would like to build something
like a Digg Voting Button and have the votes be stored in a Nextdb
Database.

Thanks & God Bless,
Eric

ibec

Nov 17, 2009, 11:03:02 AM11/17/09
to NextDB Users
Please show us what you already got or tried or get started yourself
first, then we can comment on it.

Brent Hamby

Nov 17, 2009, 11:27:37 AM11/17/09
to nextd...@googlegroups.com
You could do that with a few lines of code using the javascript api.
Take a look at the docs.

Sent from my mobile device

Brent Hamby
brent...@gmail.com
mobile: 510.421.5232
---The content of this email is confidential.---

Eric Dorman

Nov 17, 2009, 12:03:50 PM11/17/09
to NextDB Users
Ok I will,thanks.

How would I start to make a voting widget that would show the number
of votes voted by the users?

I guess I could use the javascript api,but I still don't see how
Nextdb could record the number of clicks users have clicked on single
story.

Thanks for all your help guys I really appreciate it and I love the
REST api.

Thanks & God Bless,
Eric Dorman