Resize images in Nextdb REST

Eric Dorman

Nov 17, 2009, 12:02:47 AM11/17/09
to NextDB Users
Hey guys,

I like the new Nextdb REST Feature.

I was just wondering if we could or how we could resize images we have
already uploaded from a form and have them be displayed into our
Nextdb REST Page?

Thanks & God Bless,
Eric Dorman

Geoffrey Hendrey

Nov 17, 2009, 10:04:15 AM11/17/09
to nextd...@googlegroups.com, NextDB Users
I will add support for image thumbnails and rotation as matrix
parameters.

To add data to your rest table just go to the table's rest URL and
add /form.

Sent from my iPhone
> --

> .

Eric Dorman

Nov 17, 2009, 12:13:17 PM11/17/09
to NextDB Users
Ok thanks Geoff that would really help speed up development for me.

Thanks for building the REST api it speeds up development for me a
lot.

I liked your video on Vimeo about the REST api. Great vid and great
tool. :)

I would like to suggest maybe letting developers be able to add their
own styles to their data in the REST api. Don't get me wrong your two
styles the Newspaper-a and the Gradient one are great. I was just
thinking that maybe it would be a good idea if developers add their
own styles to style their data.

Thank you again.

Thanks & God Bless,
Eric Dorman

On Nov 17, 10:04 am, Geoffrey Hendrey <geoff.hend...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will add support for image thumbnails and rotation as matrix
> parameters.
>
> To add data to your rest table just go to the table's rest URL and
> add /form.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Geoffrey Hendrey

Nov 17, 2009, 7:28:57 PM11/17/09
to nextd...@googlegroups.com, NextDB Users
Hi,

There are two ways you can add your own styles.

1) use jquery Ajax to grab the HTML table and attach a css class to
it, of your choosing.

2) you can write an xslt transformation and apply the css class or
style to the Html table element from within your xslt.

-geoff