How Do You Add Links To A Textbox In A Form?

Eric Dorman

Nov 4, 2009, 12:25:15 AM11/4/09
to NextDB Users
Hey guys,

I am building my form.html webpage and I would like to have my users
add links from rss feeds in a textbox and have the links in my
database show up like they are links.

How do I set up my database table so it knows what a link is?

Thanks & God Bless,
Eric

Brent Hamby

Nov 4, 2009, 2:20:19 AM11/4/09
to nextd...@googlegroups.com
There is no special datatype for links. Just make a table with a TEXT
datatype column called rss_url or something, and columns for all of
the other data you want to keep track of, e.g. first_name, last_name,
email, timestamp... or whatever. You can then use our form builder
API to automatically build an HTML form for doing inserts to the table
in like 5 lines of code. The form API inspects the table structure at
runtime and creates a fully functional form.

Good luck

Brent

Sent from my iPhone