ivo's js api

geoff

Oct 15, 2009, 12:55:31 AM10/15/09
to NextDB Users
Just saw this on github...cool stuff. It is pretty self documenting...

http://gist.github.com/156254

-geoff

Eric Dorman

Oct 15, 2009, 1:00:19 AM10/15/09
to NextDB Users
Wow that's cool.

So is Nextdb going to use ivo's js api?

geoffrey hendrey

Oct 15, 2009, 9:27:23 AM10/15/09
to nextd...@googlegroups.com
Ivo's code is for using NextDB form within the Aptana serverside JS framework. So for Aptana users it looks pretty sweet.

-geoff

Eric Dorman

Oct 15, 2009, 10:55:12 AM10/15/09
to NextDB Users
I use Aptana and it is a wonderful IDE for writng AJAX and Javascript
Applications.

I write my Nextdb Forms in Aptana or Bespin(The Online Code Editor
From Mozilla).

Will we have a popup tha comes up when we want to configure out db to
our form like the connection string?

Thanks & God Bless,
Eric Dorman