Properties of additional Higgs bosons in supersymmetric extensions of the Standard Model (including the NMSSM)

Stefano Moretti

May 2, 2014, 3:33:13 AM5/2/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Diamond Jubilee Visiting Prof Ulrich Ellwanger from Universite' Paris Sud (Orsay) will be here during the period 2-11 June and will deliver this mini-course some time then. Students interested in this module (which I would hope there will be many, as Ulrich is a worldwide leading expert on SUSY Higgs bosons), should liaise with Sasha regarding scheduling the mini-course. I understand Ulrich can be very flexible regarding timetabling.

maien....@gmail.com

May 7, 2014, 7:47:54 AM5/7/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefano,
That is great news! I look forward to attending Prof. Ellwanger's mini-course. I've been working closely with his NMSSMTools, and the NMSSM for the past year.

Stefano Moretti

May 11, 2014, 10:21:58 AM5/11/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
The course has now been announced with final title "Higgs bosons in Supersymmetry". Enjoy it !