String Theory and Gravity Courses

peter.a....@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2014, 3:12:57 PM4/16/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
I personally would be happy to see any courses relating to string theory (foundations, holography, phenomenology etc) and/or gravity (general relativity, quantum gravity, supergravity etc).

zoe....@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2014, 5:16:19 PM4/20/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
I would also like courses relating to quantum gravity and in particular something similar to the course titled "RG techniques and applications" on the NExT PhD Courses page.

romao....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2014, 10:11:22 AM4/28/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
I would like this as well!

Stefano Moretti

May 1, 2014, 12:37:27 PM5/1/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
 Marika Taylor mentioned that some courses on gravity/string theory/etc. are given in Mathematics and SHEP students could join them. Please approach her for details.