Neutrino Physics and Particle Cosmology

Alexander Belyaev

Apr 21, 2015, 1:13:13 PM4/21/15
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Dear  Dear PhD students and coordinators,

please let us know if you are interested in attending
course on "Neutrino Physics  and Particle Cosmology"
by Pasquale di Bari.
Syllabuses  are below.
Please let me know by the end of this week,

Cheers,
    Sasha

Neutrino Physics and Particle Cosmology (2x10 hours) Neutrino Physics (5 lectures) -------------------- 1) Neutrinos in the Standard Model 2) Neutrino oscillations3) Neutrino masses and mixing 4) Neutrinoless Double Beta decay 5) Neutrinos from astrophysical and cosmological sources (DM decays and annihilations, Supernovae) Particle Cosmology (5 lectures) ------------------------ 6) Friedmann Cosmology and Early Universe Recombination, CMB (including bounds on neutrino masses and on New Physics), BBN and Neutrino decoupling) 7) Kinetic Theory in the early Universe 8) Dark Matter (production, detection, basic models) 9) Baryogenesis (including Leptogenesis) 10) Inflation

Miguel Crispim Romão

Apr 22, 2015, 5:29:08 AM4/22/15
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sasha, I can't seem to find the syllabus, could you check if it was sent out properly?

In any case, I would be very interested in this course.

Thanks
Miguel

Alexander Belyaev

Apr 22, 2015, 7:22:46 AM4/22/15
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Miguel,

thanks for spotting it, I have edited my initial message to include  syllabuses which I also put here.

Miguel Crispim Romão

Apr 22, 2015, 7:24:12 AM4/22/15
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sasha,

I am very interested in this course.

Best
Miguel

Stanislav Schmidt

Apr 22, 2015, 7:28:35 AM4/22/15
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
I will probably not follow the course since the material is not directly related to my research, and I have already covered these topics
in the past

Miguel Crispim Romão

Apr 23, 2015, 8:49:33 AM4/23/15
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Can I have an idea of the dates? I am going to Panck in the last week of May and would not like to miss lectures.

I also know that a lot of people are keen to attend but they haven't used this forum to say so.

Best
Miguel

Fredrik Björkeroth

Apr 23, 2015, 1:24:22 PM4/23/15
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am very keen to attend this course. I am not sure when this course was planned for, but I am away
most of the latter half of June (Invisibles conference), and I would not want to miss this is I can help it.

Fred